Official Contest Rules
Benchmade Knife Company will conduct the Instagram & Facebook Custom Lasermark Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Only legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in the contests.
3. Entry for the contest will begin on October 6th, 2016 at 2 PM PST and will conclude November 4th, 2016 at 5 PM PST (the “Contest Period”).
4. Participants will be able to enter by hash tagging a custom lasermark photo with “#mybenchmade” in an Instagram or Facebook post.
5. On November 8th, 2016, one entrant will be selected based on photo entry by a panel of judges consisting of Benchmade employees as the prize pack winner. If that individual is unable to claim the prize a second a second participant will be chosen. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications and/or unable to claim the prize pack, then the prize will go un-awarded.
6. One (1) prize pack will be awarded. The grand prize package includes: Benchmade gear & accessories, Shwood gear, and Culmination Brewery gear.
7. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize.
8. Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received.
9. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Benchmade Knife Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited. Benchmade Knife Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Benchmade Knife Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Benchmade Knife Company, Benchmade Knife Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Benchmade Knife Company are final. Benchmade Knife Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BENCHMADE KNIFE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.