Donations & Sponsorships
Benchmade Knife Company is proud to support worthy causes and organizations. Please use the following guidelines when submitting a request.
Requests should include the following information:
- A description of the event or program
- The event or organization's objectives and purpose.
- Other partners participating in the event or program, if any.
- The estimated attendance and demographics of the audience.
- Explain how the donation will be recognized at the event.
- Appropriate documentation stating your organization is categorized as 501c3 under the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Requests must be received at least eight weeks prior to the event or any media deadlines.
- Please include a contact name, address, fax number and e-mail address.
- Benchmade's support of your event in the past does not guarantee future support of your event.
Benchmade currently has established product development testing and evaluating and will not accept requests for product testing.
All donations are subject to the discretion of Benchmade.
Benchmade will try to accommodate as many requests as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Please feel free to mail/fax/email your charitable request to:
Benchmade Knife Company
Attn: Charitable Contributions
300 Beavercreek Road
Oregon City, OR 97045