This fresh and tasty salad is a great alternative to your traditional greens salad! The mix of peaches with herby basil and creamy burrata makes for a mouth-watering dish. Thinly slicing and finely chopping these delicious ingredients will be an easy feat with our sharp and precise cutlery.
- 5-6 peaches
- 1 Package roughly torn prosciutto
- 1 Lemon
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Burrata
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Basil
- Slice Peaches in thin slices and put to the side
- Using your hands roughly tear up the prosciutto slices until you have torn up a handful of bite size pieces
- Finely chop basil and set aside
- Juice 1 lemon into a bowl mix in the Olive Oil splash of vinegar and pinch of salt.
- Toss together the Peaches, 2 tablespoons Basil, and Prosciutto with the dressing
- Place burrata on top adding a pinch of salt and drizzle of Olive Oil over the cheese
- Garnish with remaining basil and enjoy!
From prep to serving, nothing brings a chef-level experience to crafting festive, creative dishes quite like custom kitchen knives. Benchmade CSTM. cutlery features SelectEdge® innovation with precision engineering, premium materials, and American manufacturing making them the perfect knife set for your kitchen. With our LifeSharp® warranty take the next cut with Benchmade and experience a life-long knife that will create memories for the years to come.